Another summer has flown by way too fast. If you are like me, coming back from a great, fun-filled summer can be tough. But the feeling of starting a new school year can be refreshing! From classroom, to dorm room décor -- Sterilite is here to glow-up your working space this school year!
For my teachers – a new school year calls for some change. If you don’t know where to start, your classroom is the perfect place to begin! Giving your classroom a little makeover will inspire and motivate your students to fall in love with learning in the most creative way possible. It allows them to feel comfortable and safe, all while receiving the best education. Check out this creative way you can spice up your classroom drawers!
What you’ll need:
- Sterilite’s 3 Drawer Unit
- Choose your labels. We found a great template online that allows you to choose any label with the appropriate measurements for our drawers, click here!
- Cut your drawer labels out
- Next, place tape on labels, making sure that they stick to the inside of the drawer. It helps if you place the tape on the sides of the label, with the sticky side of the tape facing out. This will help when placing the label inside of the drawer and voila!
For the students heading off to college this year, make your new space feel a little more like home! Not only will it be your dorm for the next year, it’ll be a study room, a hangout spot and maybe even a kitchen, at times. To make your room feel home-y, add a little personality to it! Check out how we personilized this drawer cart in just 3 simple steps!
What you’ll need:
- Sterilite’s 3 Drawer Cart
- Washi Tape
- Wrap your decorative washi tape around the front and sides of each drawer, Make sure there are no air bubbles!
- Using a stencil or just a free hand, cut the drawer handles out in the shape of a rectangle, then round the top corners using your scissors. Make sure to alternate colors between drawers ,this gives it a pop of color!
- Repeat until all drawers are completed
Adding a little touch of creativity to your classroom and dorm can help you stand out a little more and keep you motivated for the year ahead. What better way to kick off the school year than with a little glow-up to your working space, the Sterilite way!